Friday, March 31, 2017

Bubbling Maples

So I was walking home from school today, passing through the park, and I looked over at a tree, and I noticed that there were bubbles on it. It has been raining here all day, so I figured it had something to do with that.




Plus, it wasn't just in one spot. Looking at the next photo, notice the patches of white bubbles above the hollow as well as down by the ground. What could be causing this? I think it might be something to do with it being a maple tree?






It's not just the one tree, either. I kept walking through the park and came across another tree I know to be a maple, and it was bubbling at the bark as well.











Anyone know what this may be caused from? I'm going to search for answers online now!

In the meantime, have a video!
(I apologize for the terrible video quality!!)


Until next time, 

Jess


No comments:

Post a Comment